I usually write about startups and politics based on my experiences as co-founder of three startups and advisor to two campaigns.
My personal mission is to inspire independent and idealistic people, especially from underrepresented communities, to join these two traditionally elitist fields and compete at the highest levels.
I sincerely believe that startups and politics are the two best ways to solve the world’s biggest problems.
- 2020: Hamming Questions
- 2020: Personal Capital
- 2020: 360 Deals for Creators
- 2020: Utopic Ventures
- 2020: Founder Accelerator
- 2021: The 2 Independent Lanes in US Politics
- 2020: The 8 Lanes in US Politics
- 2020: The 4 Types of Republicans
- 2020: The 4 Types of Democrats
- 2020: Power vs. Counter
- 2017: An Open Letter to the Next FDA Commissioner (Medium)
- 2015: Take Down This Flag
- 2020: Art vs. Fame
- 2015: The Founder Tree
- 2014: Entrepreneurship = Get Rich Slow
- 2013: Should You Learn to Code? (Forbes)
- 2013: Valuing Seed-Stage Startups
- 2013: On Being ‘First’
- 2013: Don’t Just Lead By Example
- 2013: How Failure Shapes Future Success (YEC)
- 2013: Choosing The Right Startup Accelerator
- 2013: 7 Ways to Improve Your Demo Day Pitch
- 2013: Is Entrepreneurship Really Contagious? (Forbes)
- 2012: The Best Advice I Ever Got (Inc.)
- 2012: Are You Building A Small Business – Or A Startup? (Forbes)
- 2012: Key Multipliers for Startup Growth
Air to All:
- 2020: Air to All Annual Review
- 2020: Air to All Inaugural Run Around The World
- 2020: Air to Africa
- 2020: Air to All’s Master Plan
- 2020: Why Don’t We Have Enough Ventilators?
- 2020: 1 Million Ventilators
- 2018: TEST Token-Curated Registry (Medium)
- 2018: Decentralized Regulation of Health Products (Medium)
- 2017: Mission: Zero Recalls (Medium)
- 2017: Labdoor State of the Startup (Medium)
- 2014: Labdoor State of the Startup (Reddit)
- 2013: Why Labdoor?
- 2017: I am an American.
- 2014: Bootstrapping is Incredible! (Medium)
- 2014: How Do You Compete With Your Idol? (Forbes)