Idea: Everyone should be an activist at least 1 hour a week.
- I want to inspire more people to help solve the World’s Biggest Problems.
- We need the support of millions of people to enact these solutions.
- No contribution is too small!
- You can make a big difference by encouraging people to be more ambitious.
Problem: Politics and activism feel so foreign to most people.
- That’s what the elite want you to think.
- The truth is anyone can become an activist and change minds and laws.
- My personal mission is to inspire independent and idealistic people, especially from underrepresented communities, to take action and run for office.
Solution: Create a community and movement around Everyday Activism.
Anyone can speak truth to power. It only takes one moment to change the world.
This idea is a work-in-progress. If you’d like to riff on it, hit me up @neilthanedar on Twitter!