- Utopic is a lab and factory for my startup ideas.
- Pro Benches is our first product.
- Utopic Ventures will be my fund to invest in other founders.
- I want to create a Founder Accelerator to invest in the best founders before they start their next startup.
I also co-founded three other startups, including the last two as creator and founding CEO:
- Air to All (2020) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit medical device startup designing low-cost respirators and ventilators for COVID-19 and beyond. We recruited 700+ volunteers to design open-source nonprofit medical devices, and raised donations from angels and fundraisers.
- Labdoor (2012) a consumer watchdog that independently tests and ranks supplements and other health products for its 20M+ users. We raised a 2013 Seed led by Mark Cuban, joined Y Combinator in Winter 2015, raised a 2016 Series A led by Floodgate, and are now operating profitably.
- Avomeen (2010-) is a full-service chemical testing laboratory. I helped drive the business from formation to profitability, running key marketing, sales, finance, legal, and regulatory projects including launching our website, developing our first sales channels, setting up our accounting and HR systems, and applying for FDA and DEA registration. Avomeen was acquired for $30M+ in 2016.