My World’s Biggest Problems project is inspired by one of my favorite quotes:
I paraphrase this idea into two questions:
- “What are the world’s biggest problems?”
- “Which ones are you solving?
Why don’t more people spend their time solving the hardest problems?
- It’s hard!
- Fighting for The Good Future requires massive amounts of time, energy, and creativity.
- It’s scary!
- Fear of failure causes people to hide their ambition.
- It’s expensive!
- Most people are too busy solving their money problem to think about anything else.
My personal mission is to convince more people to solve The World’s Biggest Problems.
- Raising people’s ambitions is “one of the most valuable things you can do with your time and with your life.” — Tyler Cowen
This idea is a work-in-progress. If you’d like to riff on it, hit me up @neilthanedar on Twitter.