The solution to most of the World’s Biggest Problems is abundance.
- We don’t have enough food.
- We don’t have enough medicine.
- We don’t have enough masks.
- We don’t have enough semiconductor chips.
Abundance begets progress.
- We must have enough before we can dream of more.
We need to focus our time, money, and creativity on creating factories of abundance.
- Literal factories. Hundreds of them.
- These factories of abundance are our new Arsenal of Progress.
Let’s start our Arsenal of Progress than the original Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit!
Arsenal of Progress is one of my solutions to the World’s Biggest Problems.
- This idea is a work-in-progress. If you’d like to riff on it, hit me up @neilthanedar on Twitter.