Hi, I’m Neil Thanedar. This is the online home for my personal writing.
I write in an attempt to connect complex ideas from different fields into an interconnected web of knowledge about how the world works and how we can improve it. If most people study game theory, which is how to win the game, I care more about mechanism design, which is how to change the game.
A Few Words About Me:
- Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Graduated from the University of Michigan.
- Co-founded Avomeen, a full-service chemical testing laboratory that specializes in product development and failure analysis.
- Co-founded Labdoor, a website that independently reviews vitamins and supplements based on purity and potency testing.
- To make the greatest positive impact on the greatest number of people.
I’m Fighting For:
- Safe and healthy food and water for all.
- More opportunities for everyone to succeed.
- A sustainable future for humanity and Earth.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- See my latest recommendations.
- Read my latest blog posts.
- Check out Labdoor.com.
- Podcast with Samantha Way.
- Podcast with Chalene Johnson.
- Podcast with Ben Greenfield.
- Podcast with Jonah Lupton.
- Podcast with Damien Blenkinsopp.
- Podcast with Neil Ball.