Hi, I’m Neil Thanedar.
I believe that the future is up for grabs. There are competing versions of the future. Will people continue to battle each other for limited resources, or will we build an abundant environment for all?
I’m on a mission to convince millions of people to fight for The Good Future.
This website is an open book of my thoughts, musings, and plans. I also publish a newsletter where I send you my latest posts so you don’t have to remember to come back here.
My goal for this website and newsletter is to organize a group of thoughtful, committed people who care about The Good Future and find ways for us to work together to solve the world’s biggest problems.
- Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Graduated from the University of Michigan.
- Co-founded Avomeen, a full-service chemical testing laboratory that specializes in product deformulation and quality control.
- Co-founded Labdoor, a website that independently reviews vitamins and supplements based on purity and potency testing.
- Live with my wife Shoua, our sons Kai and Ajay, and our dogs Zeus and Pluto.
- To make the greatest positive impact on the greatest number of people.
My Favorite Problems:
- Safe and healthy food and water for all.
- More opportunities for everyone to succeed.
- A sustainable future for humanity and Earth.
- Podcast with Samantha Way.
- Podcast with Chalene Johnson.
- Podcast with Ben Greenfield.
- Podcast with Jonah Lupton.
- Podcast with Damien Blenkinsopp.
- Podcast with Neil Ball.
(Yes, I actually used to have hair at one point in my life)