I usually write about startups and politics based on my experiences as co-founder of three startups and advisor to two campaigns.
My personal mission is to inspire independent, idealistic people, especially from underrepresented communities, to join these two traditionally elitist fields and compete at the highest levels.
I sincerely believe that startups and politics are the two best ways to solve the world’s biggest problems.
- 2020: Art vs. Fame
- 2017: I am an American.
- 2014: Bootstrapping is Incredible! (Medium)
- 2014: How Do You Compete With Your Idol? (Forbes)
Air to All:
- 2020: Air to All Inaugural Run Around The World
- 2020: Air to Africa
- 2020: Air to All’s Master Plan
- 2020: Why Don’t We Have Enough Ventilators?
- 2020: 1 Million Ventilators
- 2018: TEST Token-Curated Registry (Medium)
- 2018: Decentralized Regulation of Health Products (Medium)
- 2017: Mission: Zero Recalls (Medium)
- 2017: Labdoor State of the Startup (Medium)
- 2014: Labdoor State of the Startup (Reddit)
- 2013: Why Labdoor?
- 2020: The 4+ Types of Democrats
- 2020: Power vs. Counter
- 2017: An Open Letter to the Next FDA Commissioner (Medium)
- 2015: Take Down This Flag
- 2015: The Founder Tree
- 2014: Entrepreneurship = Get Rich Slow
- 2014: Valuing Seed-Stage Startups (BI)
- 2013: Should You Learn to Code? (Forbes)
- 2013: On Being ‘First’
- 2013: Don’t Just Lead By Example
- 2013: How Failure Shapes Future Success (YEC)
- 2013: 7 Steps to a Winning Startup Pitch (YEC)
- 2013: Is Entrepreneurship Really Contagious? (Forbes)
- 2012: The Best Advice I Ever Got (Inc.)
- 2012: Are You Building A Small Business – Or A Startup? (Forbes)
- 2012: Key Multipliers for Startup Growth